Technical Features for Garmin Lakes Map Update Card
Product # 010-10800-80 (microSD™/SD™ card)
The Garmin Lake Map Update card updates the preloaded Inland Lakes map in your Chartplotter to the new Garmin Lakes map. It contains detailed coverage of 17,000 freshwater lakes throughout the continental United States with g2 format so you can have the same look and feel as our traditional marine maps with sharp, colorful graphics and an even smoother presentation of the lake data. With detailed shoreline and bathymetric detail, you will have coverage of lakes, reservoirs and rivers underwater depth contours and many fishing locations.
The Safety Shading allows you to input and shade a minimum depth on your compatible device. Also, it contains boat ramps, marinas, aids to navigation, tide stations and predictions, local roads and parks and more. It includes Auto Guidance Technology for selected routings and also special vision features for each region.
Garmin Lakes Map Card Update Features:
- Navigational Software
- Download Detailed Maps of U.S. Continental Lakes
- Includes High-Definition Shoreline Details & Bathymetry
- High Resolution Satellite Imagery
- Includes Rivers, Streams & River Channels
- Features Safety Shading
- Includes Interstates, Highways & General Roads
- Displays Marinas, Fuel, Boat Ramps & Campgrounds
- Provides Data on Tide Predictions Stations
- Provides 3D Mariner’s-Eye & Fish-Eye View for Selected Lakes
- Works w/ Factory Preloaded Versions of Inland Lakes in GPSMAP 431/431s, 531/531s, 536/536s
The Garmin Lakes Map Update Card microSD/SD card has many exciting features for users of all types. See the Garmin Lakes Map Update Card microSD/SD card gallery images above for more product views. The Garmin Lakes Map Update Card microSD/SD card is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Garmin Lakes Map Update Card