Technical Features for Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VUS510L, St. John - Cape Cod
Product # 010-C0739-00 (SD Card)
Product # 010-C0375-00 (microSD/SD Card)
Product # 010-C0054-00 (Datacard)
The Garmin Bluechart g2 Vision VUS510L navigation software contains information of St. John to Cape Cod with detailed coverage of east coast of the U.S. and Canada from Cape Cod to St. John including Boston, Portsmouth, Portland, Bangor, Yarmouth and Penobscot Bay. With BlueChart g2 Vision card, you'll have access to detailed mapping capabilities which include standardized depth contours, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities.
The Bluechart g2 vision VUS510L offers most realistic mapping display Garmin has ever offered. It includes premium features, such as true 3D-view perspective above and below the waterline, auto guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial reference photography providing "real picture" aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
Bluechart g2 Vision VUS510L Features:
- St. John - Cape Cod Digital Map
- Covers East Coast of the U.S. & Canada from Cape Cod to St. John
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery
- Standardized Depth Contours
- Aerial Reference Photography
- "Real World" Photos of Ports / Harbors / Marinas / Waterways / Navigation Landmarks / Points of Interest
- Smooth Data Transition Between Zoom Levels
- Auto Guidance Technology
- Includes Tides / Currents / Marine Services / Coastal Roads / Points of Interest
- Mariner's Eye View
- Fish Eye View
- 3D-View Above & Below Waterline
- Harmonious Chart Borders Transition
- Reduced Chart Discontinuities
The Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VUS510L (SD Card) has many exciting features for users of all types. The Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VUS510L (SD Card) is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VUS510L, St. John - Cape Cod