Technical Features for Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VUS517L, Alaska South
Product # 010-C0887-00 (SD Card)
The Garmin Bluechart g2 Vision VUS517L navigation software contains information of Alaska South with detailed coverage of Alaska from Prince of Wales Island to Point Lay including Glacier Bay, Kenai Peninsula and Aleutian Chain. The card also provides bathymetric coverage of offshore features from the Gulf of Alaska, Bristol Bay and Chukchi including the entire Aleutian chain. With BlueChart g2 Vision card, you'll have access to detailed mapping capabilities which include standardized depth contours, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities.
The Bluechart g2 vision VUS517L offers most realistic mapping display Garmin has ever offered. It includes premium features, such as true 3D-view perspective above and below the waterline, auto guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial reference photography providing "real picture" aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
Bluechart g2 Vision VUS517L Features:
- Alaska South Digital Map
- Covers Prince of Wales Is. through Point Lay w/ Glacier Bay, the Kenai Peninsula & Aleutian Chain
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery
- Standardized Depth Contours
- Aerial Reference Photography
- "Real World" Photos of Ports / Harbors / Marinas / Waterways / Navigation Landmarks / Points of Interest
- Smooth Data Transition Between Zoom Levels
- Auto Guidance Technology
- Includes Tides / Currents / Marine Services / Coastal Roads / Points of Interest
- Mariner's Eye View
- Fish Eye View
- 3D-View Above & Below Waterline
- Harmonious Chart Borders Transition
- Reduced Chart Discontinuities
The Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VUS517L (SD Card) has many exciting features for users of all types. The Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VUS517L (SD Card) is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VUS517L, Alaska South