Technical Features for Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VCA501L, Vancouver Island - Dixon Entrance
Product # 010-C0701-00 (SD Card)
The Garmin Bluechart g2 Vision VCA501L navigation software contains information of Vancouver Island to Dixon Entrance with detailed coverage of coast of British Columbia from Juan de Fuca Strait to Dixon Entrance including Inside and Outside Passages, Port Hardy, and Queen Charlotte Islands. With BlueChart g2 Vision card, you'll have access to detailed mapping capabilities which include standardized depth contours, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities.
The Bluechart g2 vision VCA501L offers the most realistic mapping display Garmin has ever offered. It includes premium features, such as true 3D-view perspective above and below the waterline, auto guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial reference photography providing "real picture" aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
Bluechart g2 Vision VCA501L Features:
- Vancouver Island - Dixon Entrance Digital Map
- Covers Coast of British Columbia from Juan de Fuca Strait to Dixon Entrance
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery
- Standardized Depth Contours
- Aerial Reference Photography
- "Real World" Photos of Ports / Harbors / Marinas / Waterways / Navigation Landmarks / Points of Interest
- Smooth Data Transition Between Zoom Levels
- Auto Guidance Technology
- Includes Tides / Currents / Marine Services / Coastal Roads / Points of Interest
- Mariner's Eye View
- Fish Eye View
- 3D-View Above & Below Waterline
- Harmonious Chart Borders Transition
- Reduced Chart Discontinuities
The Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VCA501L (SD Card) has many exciting features for users of all types. The Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VCA501L (SD Card) is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VCA501L, Vancouver Island - Dixon Entrance