Technical Features for Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VCA013R, Labrador Coast
Product # 010-C0698-00 (SD Card)
Product # 010C067000 (Datacard)
The Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VCA013R navigation software contains information of Labrador Coast with detailed coverage of eastern and southern coasts of New Foundland from St. Barbe to Hermitage Bay including Bonavista, St. John's, Forteau Bay to Nain Bay. With BlueChart g2 Vision card, you'll have access to detailed mapping capabilities which include standardized depth contours, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities.
The Bluechart g2 vision VCA013R offers the most realistic mapping display Garmin has ever offered. It includes premium features, such as true 3D-view perspective above and below the waterline, auto guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial reference photography providing "real picture" aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
Bluechart g2 vision VCA013R Features:
- Labrador Coast Digital Map
- Covers Eastern & Southern Coasts of New Foundland & Labrador Coast from Forteau Bay to Nain Bay
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery
- Standardized Depth Contours
- Aerial Reference Photography
- "Real World" Photos of Ports / Harbors / Marinas / Waterways / Navigation Landmarks / Points of Interest
- Smooth Data Transition Between Zoom Levels
- Auto Guidance Technology
- Includes Tides / Currents / Marine Services / Coastal Roads / Points of Interest
- Mariner's Eye View
- Fish Eye View
- 3D-View Above & Below Waterline
- Harmonious Chart Borders Transition
- Reduced Chart Discontinuities
The Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VCA013R (SD Card) has many exciting features for users of all types. The Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VCA013R (SD Card) is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Garmin Bluechart g2 vision VCA013R, Labrador Coast