Technical Features for Garmin Class B Compact Drive Unit
The Garmin Class B Compact Drive Unit works with the GHP™ 12 marine autopilot system to control your sailboat's steering system. The device is designed for use with sailboats with up to 48,400 lbs of displacement.
Class B Compact Drive Unit Features:
- Class B Compact Drive Unit
- Part Number: 010-12029-00
- Integrated Hydraulic Linear Drive Unit Type
- Stroke Length: 10" (254 mm)
- Maximum Thrust: 1610 lb (730 kg)
- Supply Voltage: 10V - 30V
- Average Clutch Current at 12V: 1 Amp
- Average Motor Current at 12V: 2 - 4 Amps
- Operating Temperature: -15° C to 50° C
Works with Garmin Models:
The Garmin 010-12029-00 has many exciting features for users of all types. The Garmin 010-12029-00 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Garmin Class B Compact Drive Unit