Technical Features for Garmin Bluechart g2 Vision VUS401S Bermuda
Product # 010-C1024-00 (microSD/SD Card)
Product # 010-C0363-00 (microSD/SD Card)
Product # 010-C0042-00 (Datacard)
The Garmin Bluechart g2 Vision VUS401S navigation software contains information of Bermuda with detailing provided for the entire Saint George's Island and Harbour, Harrington Sound, Somerset Island, the Great and Little Sounds, Hamilton Island, and Castle Harbour. It provides access to detailed mapping capabilities that include Safety Shading, Fishing Charts, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities.
The Bluechart g2 Vision VUS401S card include premium features 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery and “real picture” aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, landmarks and other points of interest.
Bluechart g2 VisionVUS401S Features:
- Bermuda Digital Map
- Covers Bermuda, Saint George's Island & Harbour, Harrington Sound, Somerset Island, the Great & Little Sounds, Hamilton Island, & Castle Harbour
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery
- Shaded Depth Contours
- Aerial Reference Photography
- "Real World" Photos of Ports / Harbors / Marinas / Waterways / Navigation Landmarks / Points of Interest
- Seamless Transitioning Between Zoom Levels
- Auto Guidance Technology
- Includes Tides / Currents / Marine Services / Coastal Roads / Points of Interest
- Mariner's Eye View
- Fish Eye View
- 3D-View Above & Below Waterline
- Safety Shading
- Fishing Charts
The Garmin Bluechart g2 - VUS401S (microSD/SD Card) has many exciting features for users of all types. The Garmin Bluechart g2 - VUS401S (microSD/SD Card) is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Garmin Bluechart g2 Vision VUS401S Bermuda