Technical Features for Garmin GT51M-TM Transom Mount Transducer
The Garmin 010-12223-00 is a thru-hull transducer which provides ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below the boat. The Traditional CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVü/SideVü transducer is optimized for clearer images at shallower depths. The CHIRP DownVü/ SideVü elements have a power rating of 500 W per element and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The traditional CHIRP sonar has a power rating of 600 W and operating frequencies of mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz.
- Plastic Transom Mount Transducer (12-pin)
- Provides Depth & Temp
- CHIRP DownVü/SideVü Operating Frequency 260/455 kHz
- Traditional CHIRP Operating Frequency 80/160 kHz
- Provides Ultra-Clear Sonar Pictures of Objects, Structure & Fish
- Built In Temperature Sensor
- 12-Pin Transducer
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
For Garmin GPS Models:
- GPSMAP: 7607xsv, 7608xsv, 7610xsv, 7612xsv
- GSD™ 25 Premium Sonar Module
The Garmin 010-12223-00 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Garmin 010-12223-00 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Garmin 010-12223-00 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Garmin GT51M-TM Transom Mount Transducer