Technical Features for Garmin Bluechart XEU475S, Greenland West
Product # 010-C0464-00 (microSD Card)
The Garmin Bluechart XEU475S navigation software contains information of Western coast of Greenland from Ikerasak to Nanortalik. It also includes the detailed coverage of Godhavn, Godthab, and the eastern portion of the Davis strait. This data card provides best offshore cartography around and works in seamless integration with a wide range of other Garmin products.
The BlueChart XEU475S gives faithful representation of published official paper charts. It also provides information of shaded depth contours, intertidal zones, spot soundings, navaids with view range and coverage, port plans, tides, wrecks, restricted areas and anchorages.
BlueChart XEU475S Features:
- Greenland West Digital Map
- Covers Western Coast of Greenland
- Chart-Specific Information
- Object-Oriented Cartography
- Faithful Representation of Published Official Paper Charts
- Shaded Depth Contours
- Intertidal Zones
- Spot Soundings
- Navaids w/ View Range & Coverage
- Port Plans
- Tides, Wrecks, Restricted Areas & Anchorages
- Trip & Waypoint Management Functions
The Garmin Bluechart XEU475S (microSD/SD Card) has many exciting features for users of all types. The Garmin Bluechart XEU475S (microSD/SD Card) is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Garmin Bluechart XEU475S, Greenland West