Technical Features for Garmin Fairing Block (010-12224-01)
Product # 010-12224-01
The Garmin 010-12224-01 is a fairing block which can be used to position your GT21, GT41, GT50, GT51 series of thru-hull scanning transducers parallel to the water line for increased sonar accuracy. If the deadrise angle of your mounting location exceeds 5 degrees, you should use a fairing block to mount the device.
- Fairing Block
- Compatible w/ GT21, GT41, GT50, GT51 Series Transducers
Works with Garmin Models:
- GT21 Thru-Hull Mount Transducer
- GT41 Thru-Hull Mount Transducer
- GT41 Thru-Hull Mount Transducer Pair
- GT50M Thru-Hull Mount Transducer
- GT50M Thru-Hull Mount Transducer Pair
- GT51M Thru-Hull Mount Transducer
- GT51M Thru-Hull Mount Transducer Pair
The Garmin Fairing Block has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Garmin Fairing Block with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Garmin Fairing Block is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Garmin Fairing Block (010-12224-01)